Meeting the needs of residential and commercial sites for 25 years, we know how important it is for businesses to look their best. That means clean carpets, flooring and upholstery. Tiger Carpet Cleaning has both the tools and the know-how to get you what you need and want. How can we be so certain?
|Tiger Carpet Cleaning has been recognized by the Tri-Valley Herald Bay Area Living Staff for being one of the best Carpet / Upholstery Cleaning services for 2006!
Because we offer the best in both wet and dry carpet cleaning services that the industry has to offer:
For jobs requiring steam cleaning, we utilize the proven power of the Butler ™ Carpet Cleaning System that combines the strength of a high-powered truck mount, steam cleaning machine with top-of-the-line chemicals to thoroughly clean the toughest of jobs.
Just a few of the advantages of the Butler ™ system include:
- More power to remove soil and water
- Carpets dry quicker than with “store rented” equipment
- Tiger Carpet Cleaning has the know-how to combine this top-of-the-line system with the proper cleaning agents for a variety of situations and carpet fibers
- Because the system is truck-mounted, there is no messy machine on the premises – only the hose and wand
We are also a certified HOST® Professional cleaner , and we are proud to be able to offer you dry extraction cleaning at its finest as well.
HOST® is the leading dry extraction carpet cleaning method recommended by carpet manufacturers and fiber producers worldwide. A safe and proven method of carpet cleaning, this system is used in both large and small venues alike.
HOST® advantages include:
- A deep clean that removes soil and spotting, leaving only a fresh, clean scent
- Safe to use on all carpet fibers – both natural and synthetic
- Lifts and rejuvenates matted carpet pile – making your carpets look like new!
- Leaves carpets dry – ready and safe to enjoy
In addition, research shows that the HOST® system improves indoor air quality by reducing:
Mold spores by 85%
Dust mites by 78%
Dust mite allergens by 75%
Cat allergens by 85%
We also offer “drop off” services for your area rugs or cushions.
Whether your situation requires shampooing and deodorizing; reconditioning and spot cleaning; or odor and stain removal, we have the right equipment, system, and experience for the job, and you can rest assured that your carpet care and upholstery requirements will be given the attention they deserve.
Contact us today to decide what system would work best for you!
1. While dog-sitting for a friend, the dog had several accidents in the house on the floor and the sofa. I took the cushion cover to the dry cleaners, and they were unable to get the stain out. I called Tiger Carpet Cleaning to see if they could remove the stains, and they were not only able to remove the stains on the carpet; they were also able to remove the stain on the cushion too! I was extremely thrilled!
2. We just recently purchased a new home and when we were moving in, we noticed multiple spots on the carpets. After moving in, the last thing that I wanted to was to re-carpet the entire home due to spots. I decided to try a professional to see if they could get the spots out, and a friend referred Tiger Carpet Cleaning. I was amazed at the work that was completed, all of the spots were gone, and my carpet looks brand new!!! Tiger Carpet Cleaning was professional, prompt and exceeding my expectations. I would recommend them to anyone!
-Stacey in San Ramon
3. Tiger Carpet Cleaning did such a great job with my carpet. I am so pleased with how clean my carpet is now, particularly my stairs! I will continue to use Tiger every time I need my carpet cleaned.
-Susanna in San Ramon
4. My wife was after me for months to clean our carpets. We have one of those upright steam vacuums where you have to empty the dirty water and it usually takes all day to clean the entire house. I was determined not to go through that again, but my wife was determined to have her carpets cleaned!
I was telling my neighbor about my situation while getting the mail one day, and he recommended Tiger Carpet Cleaning. I gave them a call and was pleased with their quick response and professionalism. But it was not me they had to impress, rather my wife. When I came home that night, she was smiling ear to ear, happy that her carpets were spotless and the job was done in only 2 hours. Thank you Tiger, for saving me from the "Honey-Do" list!
-Richard in Livermore
5. Thank you Tiger carpet Cleaning for sending Gerardo to us. He is a man who greets you with a smile & simply say's "where do you want me to start"
His style is less talk & more efficient work. Truly, he is the best carpet cleaner to enter our home, trustworthy, patient, and kind.
Please send him the next time we call. His quality and work ethic puts Tiger Carpet Cleaning Service at the top of our list.
-The Johnson's Of Pleasanton
6. I had been asking around trying to get recommendations for a really good & reasonable carpet cleaner when I happened to come across Tiger Carpet Cleaning in the "BAY AREAS BEST".
There's absolutely no question as to why they were voted Number 1. I had a large dark spot on my carpet where I sit on the couch that I knew wouldn't completely come out. I have to say when I did a walk through I was speechless (and that is pretty rare for me). The spot was completely gone. I was so amazed and I just had to show someone so I called my neighbor. She couldn't get over it either, so before she left she called Tiger Carpet and now she's got an appointment to get her carpets cleaned as well. THANK YOU BAY AREA, as I would have never found TIGER CARPET if you hadn't voted for them.
-Julie - Dublin
7. I was referred to Tiger Carpet Cleaning by a good friend. First, I would like to say my appointment was very prompt and scheduled the week after my call. I only have two rooms in my house with carpet so I threw in an area rug I have had for years (it was covered in cat hair that my vacuum would not pick up) In our dining room we have white carpet that was so horribly stained I assumed there was no way the stains would come out. I just figured they would clean them up a bit and they would be nice and fluffy. Well to my surprise they came out spotless!!!!! White again! I still can't believe it! I tried every over the counter spot cleaner and nothing has worked... Also, the area rug was just like new! Soft and fresh! With that said I would and will highly recommend Tiger Carpet Cleaning!
-Valarie in Livermore